Version 0.2.0b2 is now available
- Kurt Griffiths
- 2014-12-29 @ 19:09
0.2.0b2 was just released. You may install it by using the --pre
flag with pip. See also:
Changes since the first beta include:
* Fix typos in falcon.API docstring re middleware.
* Fix Range header not checking for a "bytes=" prefix.
* Removed redundant call to str.upper in function used
by the create_environ method.
* Add support for returning bodies when raising
HTTPNotFound or HTTPMethodNotAllowed.
* Move responder lookup so that it occurs after all
the process_request middleware methods have been
called, so that middleware components may influence
routing by changing the request URI or HTTP method.
* Add HTTPRequestEntityTooLarge error.
* Fix HTTPServiceUnavailable not correctly parsing a
datetime when passed as the value for retry_after.
Thanks everyone who has helped test 0.2 so far, and an extra special
thanks to all of you who contributed patches toward this release!
Please take this second beta for a spin and let me know if you run
into any bugs. I would like to publish a release candidate soon. It
will include final documentation updates for 0.2, and of course
fixes for any bugs you report.