librelist archives

« back to archive

Lnug

Lnug

From:
Richard Hodgson
Date:
2011-11-02 @ 19:01
Tickets are available, Nik and I have signed up. 

https://lnugnovember11.eventbrite.co.uk/?nomo=1

Richard

Re: [nug] Lnug

From:
Graham Lyons
Date:
2011-11-02 @ 19:11
I have also signed up.
On Nov 2, 2011 7:02 PM, "Richard Hodgson" <rightaboutnow@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tickets are available, Nik and I have signed up.
>
> https://lnugnovember11.eventbrite.co.uk/?nomo=1
>
> Richard
>

Re: [nug] Lnug

From:
Tom Yandell
Date:
2011-11-03 @ 00:19
Me too :-)

On 2 November 2011 19:11, Graham Lyons <graham@grahamlyons.com> wrote:

> I have also signed up.
> On Nov 2, 2011 7:02 PM, "Richard Hodgson" <rightaboutnow@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tickets are available, Nik and I have signed up.
>>
>> https://lnugnovember11.eventbrite.co.uk/?nomo=1
>>
>> Richard
>>
>

Re: [nug] Lnug

From:
Richard Hodgson
Date:
2011-11-03 @ 00:33
Cool, think @godawful is in too :-)

On 3 Nov 2011, at 00:19, Tom Yandell <tom@yandell.me.uk> wrote:

> Me too :-)
> 
> On 2 November 2011 19:11, Graham Lyons <graham@grahamlyons.com> wrote:
> I have also signed up.
> 
> On Nov 2, 2011 7:02 PM, "Richard Hodgson" <rightaboutnow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tickets are available, Nik and I have signed up.
> 
> https://lnugnovember11.eventbrite.co.uk/?nomo=1
> 
> Richard
> 

Re: [nug] Lnug

From:
Yavor Atanasov
Date:
2011-11-03 @ 08:27
I am in as well, boys

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Richard Hodgson <rightaboutnow@gmail.com>wrote:

> Cool, think @godawful is in too :-)
>
> On 3 Nov 2011, at 00:19, Tom Yandell <tom@yandell.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Me too :-)
>
> On 2 November 2011 19:11, Graham Lyons <graham@grahamlyons.com> wrote:
>
>> I have also signed up.
>> On Nov 2, 2011 7:02 PM, "Richard Hodgson" <rightaboutnow@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Tickets are available, Nik and I have signed up.
>>>
>>> https://lnugnovember11.eventbrite.co.uk/?nomo=1
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>
>


-- 
*Yavor Atanasov*
MSc Digital Media,
BA Busines Administration,
Computer Science
http://yavkata.co.uk