librelist archives

« back to archive

Thanks for the push

Thanks for the push

From:
Loic d'Anterroches
Date:
2011-12-20 @ 09:59
William & all,

thanks for the push. For the general information, Willam added:

- better management of events with the addition of a startUp method. You
can define your own actions at startup by registering a function in the
configuration file.

    'startup' => array('function1', callable2, array($foo, 'bar')),

- ability to use the events to dynamically add custom blocks, variable
modifiers for the templates.

Everything is unit tested and the tests pass, yeah!

Have a nice day,
loïc

--
Indefero - Project management and code hosting - http://www.indefero.net
Photon - High Performance PHP Framework - http://photon-project.com
Céondo Ltd - Web + Science = Fun - http://www.ceondo.com

Re: [photon.users] Thanks for the push

From:
William Martin
Date:
2011-12-20 @ 12:48
Hi,

About the unit test
photon\tests\template\rendererTest\rendererTest::testConfigureCompilerFromEvent
I think this unit test can't failed if two previous test have passed,
because template are already precompiled in memory.
But i am not sure, and i will check that late.

William



http://projects.ceondo.com/p/photon/source/tree/master/src/photon/tests/template/rendererTest.php#L183


On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Loic d'Anterroches <loic@ceondo.com> wrote:
> William & all,
>
> thanks for the push. For the general information, Willam added:
>
> - better management of events with the addition of a startUp method. You
> can define your own actions at startup by registering a function in the
> configuration file.
>
>    'startup' => array('function1', callable2, array($foo, 'bar')),
>
> - ability to use the events to dynamically add custom blocks, variable
> modifiers for the templates.
>
> Everything is unit tested and the tests pass, yeah!
>
> Have a nice day,
> loïc
>
> --
> Indefero - Project management and code hosting - http://www.indefero.net
> Photon - High Performance PHP Framework - http://photon-project.com
> Céondo Ltd - Web + Science = Fun - http://www.ceondo.com



-- 
---------------------------------------------------------
William MARTIN
wysman @NoSpAm@ gmail @DoT@ com

Re: [photon.users] Thanks for the push

From:
Loic d'Anterroches
Date:
2011-12-20 @ 13:02

On 2011-12-20 13:48, William MARTIN wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> About the unit test
> photon\tests\template\rendererTest\rendererTest::testConfigureCompilerFromEvent
> I think this unit test can't failed if two previous test have passed,
> because template are already precompiled in memory.
> But i am not sure, and i will check that late.

Do not worry too much about it. The cases where you dynamically reload a
compiled template are not to be supported as the PHP "VM" does not
support dynamic reload anyway.

loïc

--
Indefero - Project management and code hosting - http://www.indefero.net
Photon - High Performance PHP Framework - http://photon-project.com
Céondo Ltd - Web + Science = Fun - http://www.ceondo.com

> 
http://projects.ceondo.com/p/photon/source/tree/master/src/photon/tests/template/rendererTest.php#L183
> 
> 
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Loic d'Anterroches <loic@ceondo.com> wrote:
>> William & all,
>>
>> thanks for the push. For the general information, Willam added:
>>
>> - better management of events with the addition of a startUp method. You
>> can define your own actions at startup by registering a function in the
>> configuration file.
>>
>>    'startup' => array('function1', callable2, array($foo, 'bar')),
>>
>> - ability to use the events to dynamically add custom blocks, variable
>> modifiers for the templates.
>>
>> Everything is unit tested and the tests pass, yeah!
>>
>> Have a nice day,
>> loïc
>>
>> --
>> Indefero - Project management and code hosting - http://www.indefero.net
>> Photon - High Performance PHP Framework - http://photon-project.com
>> Céondo Ltd - Web + Science = Fun - http://www.ceondo.com
> 
>