librelist archives

« back to archive

Meeting on Sunday?

Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Steve Losh
Date:
2011-07-20 @ 20:26
We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works for me.


-- 
Steve Losh

Re: [roclisp] Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Danny Collins
Date:
2011-07-20 @ 22:34
As long as the universe isn't conspiring against me (stupid dog) I'll be
there :)

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:

> We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works for
> me.
>
>
> --
> Steve Losh
>

Re: [roclisp] Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Rufo Sanchez
Date:
2011-07-21 @ 18:42
My big project's a bit behind, so I'll likely be working on it at Coworking
again. I might sit in on the meeting though.

Rufo

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com>wrote:

> As long as the universe isn't conspiring against me (stupid dog) I'll be
> there :)
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>
>> We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works for
>> me.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Steve Losh
>>
>
>

Re: [roclisp] Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Justin Kramer
Date:
2011-07-23 @ 12:52
I probably won't be able to make it :-(   I'm out of town today and may 
not be back in time tomorrow.

Justin

On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:

> My big project's a bit behind, so I'll likely be working on it at 
Coworking again. I might sit in on the meeting though.
> 
> Rufo
> 
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com> wrote:
> As long as the universe isn't conspiring against me (stupid dog) I'll be
there :)
> 
> 
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
> We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works for me.
> 
> 
> --
> Steve Losh
> 
> 

Re: [roclisp] Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Danny Collins
Date:
2011-07-24 @ 12:06
Steve you still up for meeting today? or do we leave Rufo alone so he can
get some work done? Maybe we should figure out how to meet virtually since
it seems more difficult to meet in person?

Danny

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I probably won't be able to make it :-(   I'm out of town today and may not
> be back in time tomorrow.
>
> Justin
>
> On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>
> My big project's a bit behind, so I'll likely be working on it at Coworking
> again. I might sit in on the meeting though.
>
> Rufo
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> As long as the universe isn't conspiring against me (stupid dog) I'll be
>> there :)
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>>
>>> We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works
>>> for me.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steve Losh
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Re: [roclisp] Meeting on Sunday?

From:
Steve Losh
Date:
2011-07-24 @ 15:29
Yeah, let's call it off for today.

Meeting online would probably work better in the future, and we could 
record it and post it online too to get a wider audience.

On Jul 24, 2011, at 8:06 AM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve you still up for meeting today? or do we leave Rufo alone so he 
can get some work done? Maybe we should figure out how to meet virtually 
since it seems more difficult to meet in person?
> 
> Danny
> 
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I probably won't be able to make it :-(   I'm out of town today and may 
not be back in time tomorrow.
> 
> Justin
> 
> On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> 
>> My big project's a bit behind, so I'll likely be working on it at 
Coworking again. I might sit in on the meeting though.
>> 
>> Rufo
>> 
>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Danny Collins 
<simpleisbetter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As long as the universe isn't conspiring against me (stupid dog) I'll 
be there :)
>> 
>> 
>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>> We still on for this Sunday (the 24th) at 2 PM at Coworking?  It works for me.
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Steve Losh
>> 
>> 
> 
>