librelist archives

« back to archive

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

From:
mbhushankamath@gmail.com
Date:
2011-03-31 @ 15:47
lot of wishes to @Vasudev Kamath <https://joindiaspora.com/people/27432> on
his b'day!!!!!...happy b'day dude!!!:):)....

-- 
       BHUSHAN KAMATH
mbhushankamath@gmail.com
       mbkrocx@yahoo.in

Re: [scg.nmamit] !!!!!!!!

From:
Vasudev Kamath
Date:
2011-03-31 @ 16:13
Thanks dude :)
How did you manage to figure it out as my birthday?

Regards

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM, mbhushankamath@gmail.com
<mbhushankamath@gmail.com> wrote:
> lot of wishes to @Vasudev Kamath on his b'day!!!!!...happy b'day
> dude!!!:):)....
>
> --
>        BHUSHAN KAMATH
> mbhushankamath@gmail.com
>        mbkrocx@yahoo.in
>



-- 

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/vasudev
http://twitter.com/vasudevkamath

Re: [scg.nmamit] !!!!!!!!

From:
Shreyas Kulkarni
Date:
2011-03-31 @ 17:13
omg!!!

i was with you for more than an hour in bus and i didn't know. Really very
sorry. Happy Bday @vasudav


On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks dude :)
> How did you manage to figure it out as my birthday?
>
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM, mbhushankamath@gmail.com
> <mbhushankamath@gmail.com> wrote:
> > lot of wishes to @Vasudev Kamath on his b'day!!!!!...happy b'day
> > dude!!!:):)....
> >
> > --
> >        BHUSHAN KAMATH
> > mbhushankamath@gmail.com
> >        mbkrocx@yahoo.in
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Vasudev Kamath
> http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com
> http://identi.ca/vasudev
> http://twitter.com/vasudevkamath
>



-- 
Thanks and Regards,

Shreyas S Kulkarni
Microsoft Student Partner,
Mozilla Campus Rep,
Founder President SHINE.

Re: [scg.nmamit] !!!!!!!!

From:
Vasudev Kamath
Date:
2011-03-31 @ 17:19
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Shreyas Kulkarni <shreys91@gmail.com> wrote:
> omg!!!
> i was with you for more than an hour in bus and i didn't know. Really very
> sorry. Happy Bday @vasudav
Ha ha I normally won't tell any one ;) Its just another normal day in
my life that is it and no sorries :) you didn't knew so you didn't
wish now you know and you wished :) Thanks again bhushan and shreyas
also Praveen for calling me for wishing ;)
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks dude :)
>> How did you manage to figure it out as my birthday?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM, mbhushankamath@gmail.com
>> <mbhushankamath@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > lot of wishes to @Vasudev Kamath on his b'day!!!!!...happy b'day
>> > dude!!!:):)....
>> >
>> > --
>> >        BHUSHAN KAMATH
>> > mbhushankamath@gmail.com
>> >        mbkrocx@yahoo.in
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Vasudev Kamath
>> http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com
>> http://identi.ca/vasudev
>> http://twitter.com/vasudevkamath
>
>
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Shreyas S Kulkarni
> Microsoft Student Partner,
> Mozilla Campus Rep,
> Founder President SHINE.
>



-- 

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/vasudev
http://twitter.com/vasudevkamath

Re: [scg.nmamit] !!!!!!!!

From:
ashok kumar
Date:
2011-04-01 @ 05:10
@Vasudev
many happy .....
b'day on april 1  :)

--------ashok