librelist archives

« back to archive

Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
Chethan S
Date:
2011-04-10 @ 01:46
Hi all! 

I have uploaded the photos taken with my camera as well as  mobile camera. I 
think others can also contribute to this album and it would be a better option 
than mailing the photos. 


URL: 

https://picasaweb.google.com/chethanuniversal/LinuxHabbaForSchoolStudentsFinal?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHua76vMPN-AE&feat=directlink


Thanks and regards,

Chethan S.

Re: [scg.nmamit] Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
Praveen A
Date:
2011-04-11 @ 15:56
2011/4/10 Chethan S <gischethans@yahoo.in>:
> Hi all!
>
> I have uploaded the photos taken with my camera as well as mobile camera. I
> think others can also contribute to this album and it would be a better
> option than mailing the photos.
>
> URL:
> 
https://picasaweb.google.com/chethanuniversal/LinuxHabbaForSchoolStudentsFinal?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHua76vMPN-AE&feat=directlink

For foss related events, we can use gallery instance (which is Free
Software) at
http://www.fosscommunity.in/photos/

Contact Pavithran (copied in this mail) to get an account setup.

Praveen
-- 
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
they follow the rules: laws and constitution.

Re: [scg.nmamit] Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
Vasudev Kamath
Date:
2011-04-12 @ 02:57
Praveen I don't see Pavithran's email Id can you provide his email id?

Regards

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/4/10 Chethan S <gischethans@yahoo.in>:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I have uploaded the photos taken with my camera as well as mobile camera. I
>> think others can also contribute to this album and it would be a better
>> option than mailing the photos.
>>
>> URL:
>> 
https://picasaweb.google.com/chethanuniversal/LinuxHabbaForSchoolStudentsFinal?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHua76vMPN-AE&feat=directlink
>
> For foss related events, we can use gallery instance (which is Free
> Software) at
> http://www.fosscommunity.in/photos/
>
> Contact Pavithran (copied in this mail) to get an account setup.
>
> Praveen
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
> rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
> they follow the rules: laws and constitution.
>



-- 

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/vasudev
http://twitter.com/vasudevkamath

Re: [scg.nmamit] Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
Praveen A
Date:
2011-04-12 @ 10:41
2011/4/12 Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>:
> Praveen I don't see Pavithran's email Id can you provide his email id?

"pavithran s" <pavi dot eu at gmail.com<

-- 
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
they follow the rules: laws and constitution.

Re: [scg.nmamit] Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
madiwal abhishek
Date:
2011-04-12 @ 02:10
thanks...:)

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/4/10 Chethan S <gischethans@yahoo.in>:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I have uploaded the photos taken with my camera as well as mobile camera.
> I
> > think others can also contribute to this album and it would be a better
> > option than mailing the photos.
> >
> > URL:
> >
> 
https://picasaweb.google.com/chethanuniversal/LinuxHabbaForSchoolStudentsFinal?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHua76vMPN-AE&feat=directlink
>
> For foss related events, we can use gallery instance (which is Free
> Software) at
> http://www.fosscommunity.in/photos/
>
> Contact Pavithran (copied in this mail) to get an account setup.
>
> Praveen
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
> rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
> they follow the rules: laws and constitution.
>

Re: [scg.nmamit] Photos are on Picasa Web Albums

From:
ranjan prabhu
Date:
2011-04-11 @ 14:51
Nice pics ..thanks chethan..

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Chethan S <gischethans@yahoo.in> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I have uploaded the photos taken with my camera as well as mobile camera. I
> think others can also contribute to this album and it would be a better
> option than mailing the photos.
>
> URL:
> 
https://picasaweb.google.com/chethanuniversal/LinuxHabbaForSchoolStudentsFinal?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHua76vMPN-AE&feat=directlink
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Chethan S.
>