- Martin Stannard
- 2012-08-21 @ 02:29
We're looking for a couple of programmers to help us build HTML5
canvas-based games and activities for a number of children's
educational websites. Our current sites use Flash extensively on the
front-end but we've made the jump to HTML5.
We're looking for full-time devs with some (or ideally, all) of these skills:
- Ruby or similar scripting language
- experience with Easel.js or similar framework
- has had exposure to Actionscript/Flash
- has had some game development experience
- has a working knowledge of git
We're based in Leichhardt, Sydney, offer generous pay, work sensible
hours and have great team to work with.
Please send your CV / github details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a ring on 0416 156 356 to discuss.
No recruiters, thanks.