librelist archives

« back to archive

RSVP for next Wednesday

RSVP for next Wednesday

From:
Craig Sharkie
Date:
2013-06-13 @ 13:00
There's a handful of you that might know who Julian, Dick, Anne, George,
and Timmy the dog are, but after the next SydJS there'll be a new Famous
Five.

Five developers giving you a new way to look at problems they've faced, in
the hopes that you won't need to face the those challenges too.

______________________________________________________________________________

On the night you can look forward to:

*Mark Byers: JavaScript based ERP* - building the full experience

*Simon Rodwell: I18n* - why, how, and where the name came from

*Christopher Saunders: WebGL, the Goo Engine, and your Blackberry*

*Michael Neale: Jenkins-CI & JavaScript* - building all the javascript
server side and client side

*Patrick Roumanoff: The future is a promise* - Promises and A+
And, of course ... more! (Well maybe just a little more this month)

RSVP now http://tixi.com.au/sydjs or from the site http://www.sydjs.com/

______________________________________________________________________________

Join us at 6:00PM on June 19 to be part of the action!

Atlassian are hosting at their head office at Level 6, 341 George Street.
Now that's legendary support! Enter via the side door in Wynyard Street :)

Remember it's a free event, but if you're keen to sponsor we're keen to
listen.

Follow us @SydJS for more details or visit our site for more details
sydjs.com

______________________________________________________________________________

*RailsGirls Sydney Workshop is SOLD OUT*

It's true that the tickets have all been snapped up, but if you're keen -
or know someone who is - there's still a few waitlist spots available.
Don't miss out!

http://railsgirlssydney.eventbrite.com/

Re: [sydjs] RSVP for next Wednesday

From:
Avente
Date:
2013-06-13 @ 23:50
Hi,

Our developer, Jeremy Moore will be interested to come.

Best regards,

Claire Lemaréchal

On 13/06/13 11:00 PM, Craig Sharkie wrote:
> There's a handful of you that might know who Julian, Dick, Anne, George,
> and Timmy the dog are, but after the next SydJS there'll be a new Famous
> Five.
>
> Five developers giving you a new way to look at problems they've faced, in
> the hopes that you won't need to face the those challenges too.
>
> ______________________________________________________________________________
>
> On the night you can look forward to:
>
> *Mark Byers: JavaScript based ERP* - building the full experience
>
> *Simon Rodwell: I18n* - why, how, and where the name came from
>
> *Christopher Saunders: WebGL, the Goo Engine, and your Blackberry*
>
> *Michael Neale: Jenkins-CI & JavaScript* - building all the javascript
> server side and client side
>
> *Patrick Roumanoff: The future is a promise* - Promises and A+
> And, of course ... more! (Well maybe just a little more this month)
>
> RSVP now http://tixi.com.au/sydjs or from the site http://www.sydjs.com/
>
> ______________________________________________________________________________
>
> Join us at 6:00PM on June 19 to be part of the action!
>
> Atlassian are hosting at their head office at Level 6, 341 George Street.
> Now that's legendary support! Enter via the side door in Wynyard Street :)
>
> Remember it's a free event, but if you're keen to sponsor we're keen to
> listen.
>
> Follow us @SydJS for more details or visit our site for more details
> sydjs.com
>
> ______________________________________________________________________________
>
> *RailsGirls Sydney Workshop is SOLD OUT*
>
> It's true that the tickets have all been snapped up, but if you're keen -
> or know someone who is - there's still a few waitlist spots available.
> Don't miss out!
>
> http://railsgirlssydney.eventbrite.com/
>

Re: [sydjs] RSVP for next Wednesday

From:
Sasha Gerrand
Date:
2013-06-14 @ 03:54
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com>wrote:

> There's a handful of you that might know who Julian, Dick, Anne, George,
> and Timmy the dog are, but after the next SydJS there'll be a new Famous
> Five.
>
> Five developers giving you a new way to look at problems they've faced, in
> the hopes that you won't need to face the those challenges too.
>

Holy ticket allocation exhaustion, Batman.

Re: [sydjs] RSVP for next Wednesday

From:
Andrew Dodson
Date:
2013-06-14 @ 03:57
... bigger Bat Cave?, Robin

Andrew Dodson | Freelance Web Developer | +61 (0) 452 411 861 |
http://adodson.com


On 14 June 2013 13:54, Sasha Gerrand <lists.sydjs.com@sgerrand.com> wrote:

>
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> There's a handful of you that might know who Julian, Dick, Anne, George,
>> and Timmy the dog are, but after the next SydJS there'll be a new Famous
>> Five.
>>
>> Five developers giving you a new way to look at problems they've faced,
>> in the hopes that you won't need to face the those challenges too.
>>
>
> Holy ticket allocation exhaustion, Batman.
>

Re: [sydjs] RSVP for next Wednesday

From:
Michael Zaporozhets
Date:
2013-06-16 @ 21:34
Well, those tickets disappeared a little quickly.. D:

Sent from the luxurious office of Michael Zaporozhets. (his bed)

On 14/06/2013, at 13:57, Andrew Dodson <andrew.j.dodson@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... bigger Bat Cave?, Robin
> 
> Andrew Dodson | Freelance Web Developer | +61 (0) 452 411 861 | 
http://adodson.com
> 
> 
> On 14 June 2013 13:54, Sasha Gerrand <lists.sydjs.com@sgerrand.com> wrote:
>> 
>> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Craig Sharkie 
<craig.sharkie@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> There's a handful of you that might know who Julian, Dick, Anne, 
George, and Timmy the dog are, but after the next SydJS there'll be a new 
Famous Five.
>>> 
>>> Five developers giving you a new way to look at problems they've 
faced, in the hopes that you won't need to face the those challenges too.
>>> 
>> 
>> Holy ticket allocation exhaustion, Batman.
>