librelist archives

« back to archive

Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Matthew Erickson
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 10:37
Hi,

I was wondering if we can start announcing the meetups on the mailing list
again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!

Cheers,
Matt

Re: [sydjs] Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Craig Sharkie
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 12:02
Thanks, Matthew!
I'll get onto an email list in the new year. Make sure you ask me at the
January meetup :)


Sharkie

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Matthew Erickson <matt.eeee@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if we can start announcing the meetups on the mailing list
> again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!
>
> Cheers,
> Matt
>

Re: [sydjs] Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Michael Ridland
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 12:12
Build a automated email that comes from website when a meet up is posted?


On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Matthew!
> I'll get onto an email list in the new year. Make sure you ask me at the
> January meetup :)
>
>
> Sharkie
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Matthew Erickson <matt.eeee@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','matt.eeee@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering if we can start announcing the meetups on the mailing
>> list again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Matt
>>
>
>

Re: [sydjs] Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Jed Watson
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 12:19
We actually built a tool that sends a notification to everyone’s email 
address (who’s registered on the site)

As for actually getting the email sent (as well as making sure the push 
notification goes out) it’s just a matter of joining the dots. I’ll make 
sure we babysit the next announcement.

If anybody on this list hasn’t joined the SydJS site, please do so, so you
get the announcements from next month :)

- Jed

> On 19 Nov 2014, at 11:12 pm, Michael Ridland <rid00z@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> 
> Build a automated email that comes from website when a meet up is posted? 
> 
> 
> On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com 
<mailto:craig.sharkie@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Thanks, Matthew!
> I'll get onto an email list in the new year. Make sure you ask me at the
January meetup :)
> 
> 
> Sharkie
> 
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Matthew Erickson <matt.eeee@gmail.com 
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','matt.eeee@gmail.com');>> wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I was wondering if we can start announcing the meet ups on the mailing 
list again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!
> 
> Cheers,
> Matt
> 

Re: [sydjs] Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Michael Ridland
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 12:36
I've joined but can't remember any emails.


On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Jed Watson <jed@keystonejs.com> wrote:

> We actually built a tool that sends a notification to everyone’s email
> address (who’s registered on the site)
>
> As for actually getting the email sent (as well as making sure the push
> notification goes out) it’s just a matter of joining the dots. I’ll make
> sure we babysit the next announcement.
>
> If anybody on this list hasn’t joined the SydJS site, please do so, so you
> get the announcements from next month :)
>
> - Jed
>
> On 19 Nov 2014, at 11:12 pm, Michael Ridland <rid00z@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rid00z@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>
> Build a automated email that comes from website when a meet up is posted?
>
>
> On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','craig.sharkie@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Matthew!
>> I'll get onto an email list in the new year. Make sure you ask me at the
>> January meetup :)
>>
>>
>> Sharkie
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Matthew Erickson <matt.eeee@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if we can start announcing the meet ups on the mailing
>>> list again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Matt
>>>
>>
>>
>

Re: [sydjs] Can we announce meetups on the mailing list?

From:
Alex North
Date:
2014-11-19 @ 20:48
+1 thanks Matt and people who can make the email happen.

I deleted my recurring calendar entry after being burned by the "third
Wednesday...except when it's not!" twice and having to listen to people
talk about how good static typing is.
On Wed Nov 19 2014 at 11:37:10 PM Michael Ridland <rid00z@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> I've joined but can't remember any emails.
>
>
> On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Jed Watson <jed@keystonejs.com> wrote:
>
>> We actually built a tool that sends a notification to everyone’s email
>> address (who’s registered on the site)
>>
>> As for actually getting the email sent (as well as making sure the push
>> notification goes out) it’s just a matter of joining the dots. I’ll make
>> sure we babysit the next announcement.
>>
>> If anybody on this list hasn’t joined the SydJS site, please do so, so
>> you get the announcements from next month :)
>>
>> - Jed
>>
>> On 19 Nov 2014, at 11:12 pm, Michael Ridland <rid00z@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Build a automated email that comes from website when a meet up is posted?
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Craig Sharkie <craig.sharkie@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Matthew!
>>> I'll get onto an email list in the new year. Make sure you ask me at the
>>> January meetup :)
>>>
>>>
>>> Sharkie
>>>
>>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Matthew Erickson <matt.eeee@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I was wondering if we can start announcing the meet ups on the mailing
>>>> list again? I know email is very old fashioned, but I still like it!
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Matt
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>