librelist archives

« back to archive

private tree API

private tree API

From:
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
Date:
2011-06-29 @ 05:20
FYI, a version of oyjl_tree lives inside the Oyranos project to access
objects and arrays with a xpath style expression. It means a expression
like "/org/freedesktop/openicc/device/[0]/[2]" lets users access certain
groups and elements in arrays.

Its is prefered over the Yajl-2.0 tree API as, I need much fewer code to
get to content.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
-- 
www.behrmann.name www.oyranos.org

Re: [yajl] private tree API

From:
Lloyd Hilaiel
Date:
2011-06-29 @ 05:22
On Jun 28, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> FYI, a version of oyjl_tree lives inside the Oyranos project to access
> objects and arrays with a xpath style expression. It means a expression
> like "/org/freedesktop/openicc/device/[0]/[2]" lets users access certain
> groups and elements in arrays.
> 
> Its is prefered over the Yajl-2.0 tree API as, I need much fewer code to
> get to content.

yeah!  sounds awesome.  But how would you feel about an api that accepted 
this things instead: http://jsonselect.org/

??

loyd

> kind regards
> Kai-Uwe Behrmann
> -- 
> www.behrmann.name www.oyranos.org

Re: [yajl] private tree API

From:
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
Date:
2011-06-29 @ 05:32
Am 29.06.2011 07:22, schrieb Lloyd Hilaiel:
> On Jun 28, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
>> FYI, a version of oyjl_tree lives inside the Oyranos project to access
>> objects and arrays with a xpath style expression. It means a expression
>> like "/org/freedesktop/openicc/device/[0]/[2]" lets users access certain
>> groups and elements in arrays.
>>
>> Its is prefered over the Yajl-2.0 tree API as, I need much fewer code to
>> get to content.
> yeah!  sounds awesome.  But how would you feel about an api that accepted 
> this things instead: http://jsonselect.org/
>
> ??
>
> loyd

You are talking about C code? Where is it mentioned here(?)
http://lloyd.github.com/yajl/

Btw: the link to the newBSD licensed oyjl_tree code.

http://www.oyranos.org/scm?p=oyranos.git;a=commitdiff;h=d8a1680bcb69f8fa696ed66b03a233c41c806fa1

kind regards
Kai-Uwe